Tuesday, November 10, 2009

11:11 = Eleven a-lovin'

I walk in stride with people much taller than me
And partly it's the boots but mostly it's my chi
And I'm becoming transfixed with nature and my part in it
Which I believe just signifies I'm finally waking up.


~ Ani DiFranco, lyrics from Evolve

November 11th always signals a transformational gateway. Eleven is the master number reflecting the transmutation of physical to divine. You may have begun noticing 11:11 on digital clocks. This is an encoding that activates our cellular memory of the ascension process that's well underway. Gillian MacBeth-Louthan says, "The energy of 2009 comes to one of its many peaks through the valley of change, as we enter a placement of time and light that has disguised itself as a date."

This year, November 11th is especially powerful, because it's 11:11:11 (2009 = 2+0+0+9 = 11). Archangel Michael through channel Celia Fenn describes the opening of the Sacred Rose Stargate, and Mary Magdalene offers a meditation to allow us to open to the new consciousness and receive the Love that will be streaming through. READ THE REST!

No comments: