Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Welcome to Your Beautiful, Deadly New Home

Fresh paint. Window treatments. Stain-resistant couch. Plush wall-to-wall carpeting. What a fabulous place! Yet soon after moving in, you start sneezing. Then come the headaches. Fatigue. Joint pain. Brain fog…

You can be a non-smoker, organically oriented and fit, as I was, and still develop symptoms that mimic allergies and confound medical professionals. I'd unwittingly contributed to a chemically-laden house and furnishings by using conventional cleaning and personal care products: Drano unclogged the sink, Windex kept my mirrors shiny, Clorox removed bathroom mold. I also used chemically derived shampoos, conditioners and skin creams, polished my nails, spritzed on perfume.

Over time, the body just says, "Enough!"

Poisoned Planet

We're living in a highly toxic world. The FDA has approved only a fraction of the chemicals in common use today. Air, water and soil pollution far exceed what our bodies are designed to handle. As a result, the toxins we're unable to eliminate through our kidneys, bowel, liver, lungs and skin accumulate in our fatty tissue, where they can cause a bewildering array of seemingly unrelated symptoms. READ MORE

No comments: