Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Happy Mayan New Year!

It's New Year's Day, according to the Mayan Sacred Calendar. This year's "energy signature" is Yellow Cosmic Seed, guided by the Star. The affirmation sounds like this:

I endure in order to target
Transcending awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of elegance!


My interpretation: pay attention to what Spirit's asking you to walk through (endure) in order to stay focused on your goal. Go beyond 3-D mind and be present with the celestial choir, which is helping to water the seeds you've planted so they can blossom. Allow grace (elegance) to guide you on your way.

Everybody has a unique "galactic gateway" or "solar signature" with its own affirmation, which helps point the way to your planetary purpose. Want to know yours? E-mail me with your complete birth date (mo/dy/yr). I also do full Mayan destiny path readings.

In Lakéch ("I am another yourself").

No comments: