Monday, March 30, 2009

Synchronicity Rising! Create the Life You Want

I was interviewed on BlogTalkRadio today, discussing how attuning to synchronicity can help us create the lives we most want:

Synchronicity Rising!

The show itself was a study in synchronicity: my host, Stephen of PeacePortal.mobi, has a young daughter named Amara Sophia Rose! And if that weren't synchronous enough, I also discovered through talking with him that a shining young woman who assisted me in my former business 16 years ago is none other than Stephen's wife, Kyra.

Because this is such a powerful moment, just after the Aries New Moon, a quintessential time to light your world ~ and because I resonate deeply with the number 5 ~ I'm offering a USD $50 spring savings to the first 5 people who sign up for Light coaching through these networks: the radio show, my What Shines newsletter, Architects of A New Dawn, and this blog.

I invite you to invest in yourself now ~ it's the one investment that's guaranteed to yield a positive return! Email me today or call 1-800-862-0157 (toll free within the USA).

In joy,
Amara

No comments: