Monday, November 14, 2011

Postpartum Fatigue: Planet Birthin' Blues 'n' Bliss

Did the Earth move for you on 11-11-11? Did you feel replete, complete — and absolutely knackered on Saturday, November 12th? I sure did.

At first I attributed my extreme weariness to the bad fall I took Thursday night, which left me barely able to walk on 11/11/11. Talk about being forced to slow down! Then, as I began checking in with others, I realized this was a system-wide energy outage: the exhaustive exhaustion of assimilating a higher frequency, crossing the threshold, midwifing Earth in rebirth! Gaia herself has been cleansing in preparation for becoming a star; it rained on Friday where I dwell.

By sunny Sunday, the exuberance of the new was shining through. Saturday felt like the First Day; it continues to seem like a world washed clean. And yes, we've got a ways to journey; no child graduates a few days after exiting the womb!

The days ahead will not follow any script; one illuminating resource I'm in the midst of digesting (slowly!) is Finite and Infinite Games by James P. Carse, a penetrating inquiry into regarding life as play and possibility.

We're paving the new road as we walk it, or better yet, clearing a trail. In Bringers of the Dawn, The Pleiadians (channeled by Barbara Marciniak) called this experience "bushwhacking through consciousness". It's never been more literally true than now, as we enter the time that has been foretold for millennia: the Golden Age, the Age of Aquarius, the Fifth World, Home.

No comments: