Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Corridor Between the Worlds

The subject header is a phrase I use often in my work, about living in the void space between who you've been and who you're choosing to become. Now it applies to us all. Aluna Joy reminds us that we are unplugging from Fourth World consciousness but have not yet entered the Fifth, which is a new world we will create without the help of angels and guides, accessing our own creative power and wisdom that we've been collectively heightening for years.

The ancient ones say: "Your work is almost complete. You have set your ancestors free. You have also set yourselves free. You have readied the temples for new frequencies. You are now in that space between in which to create a new world for yourselves.

"The past will not and cannot offer you anything useful at this time. Don't look back and don't look outside yourself. The truth is not out there…it is in you. Look forward inside yourself for you are your own ancestors returned to set yourselves free of the limitations of the Fourth World.

"You are being unplugged from this world. This is a time between time; a time for you to prepare."

Aluna shared that while we are unplugging from the Fourth world and have yet to enter the Fifth world, "we might feel like we have lost our inner compass. We might feel like we are just going through the motions of life and not really being present or connecting anywhere. The things we feel, think, or want to do might not make practical sense.

"When you unplug, your body may begin to feel like it is not supported by the Fourth world. This is actually very true. The ancient council suggested that it is very important to talk to your body to let it know that it will not die. Remind your body that it is just transforming into something better that it does not understand at this time. If you don't talk to your body, it is possible to manifest issues that are related to lack of support. You might experience your knees and hips going out. Also you might see issues with lungs, like asthma or bronchitis. Tell your body not to fear."

Well, this all makes crystalline sense to me, as always. I've been sick since I traveled to Arizona, first with what felt like some weird flu lodging in my lungs and throat, now with total congestion that feels like allergies (which I've never had before!). I also collided with a cactus and its poisonous quills have wreaked havoc with my left knee. Amused? Slightly…

The Source Force gathering took place over Easter weekend, which coincided this year with the Jewish Passover, signaling significant release and resurrection, regardless of one's religious orientation. It's impossible to "summarize" the event as it was co-created by 20 of us from across the USA, Canada, the UK and Australia, functioning as a fluid, living organism, so each happening is imbued with multiple overlays of perceptual shifts. A few highlights from my personal perspective:

When people were speaking of feeling disconnected one morning, Soleira used the word alienation, and my mind heard, "alien nation": as though we were part of a collective of space beings connected through our Earth service. It actually felt very affirming to me: as though my Pleiadian oversoul had found a way to be more present in my human body. (When I heard Bruce Lipton, author of The Biology of Belief, speak last fall, he said, "You're an amoebic consciousness—you represent a community of cells. See yourself as a nation.")

And when Soleira and other healers in the group facilitated another woman and me to move deeper into releasing the pattern around environmental sensitivity, I had a vision of the egg I saw years ago, that I wept to recognize as the power of the Feminine Frequency residing in and guiding me. Only this time it was huge, and sort of crystalline, and growing as they held the energy with me.

The resonance with outer world energy didn't even occur to me until several days later, when I opened Toronto astrologer Tara Greene's message about Easter: "…an ancient fertility, re-birth and resurrection symbol of new life beyond the Christian symbols. It was sacred to the Goddess Eoster, and her sacred animal the rabbit, whose symbol still is associated with current Easter symbolism. The egg symbol is the great round of eternal life, birth, death, re-birth, Spring. Christ died during Passover so all the symbols and myths are interconnected." WOW! I did say to the group, at the conclusion of that particular ceremony, "All one, all one, all one!"

The main theme seemed to be how we're coming out of hiding as a collective. One participant shared a poem by Zen master Thich Nhat Hahn that really resonated with many of us:

I have arrived, and I am Home
In the here and in the now
I am solid and I am free
In the Ultimate, I dwell.

That's what I call understanding how to hold the both/and!

There was also humor: at one point, having created a symbolic "fire" in the workshop room with ornate walking sticks, a group of us went outside and spontaneously began a line dance that resembled a moving totem pole; we took turns leading and seeing what shapes our shadows reflected back to us. At one point I suggested, "Is this what's meant by integrating your shadow?"

Then there were the squirrels. They became quite bold, as we usually had bags of chips or other snacks with us in circle. Finally I decided to grab the Medicine Cards book from the kitchen and see what Squirrel energy had to offer us. The keynote is "gathering"! And furthering the play on words, the poem about Squirrel contained the line, "nuts by the score" (we were 20!) Alien nation, indeed.

So let go and allow, knowing that we are all in this strangeness together, and…we have all the wisdom and awareness we need to know our Selves and to co-create the new world we've been waiting for. We are the new alchemists.

Here's an affirmation that came to me en route to AZ:

The alchemists of old
Transmuted lead to gold
The alchemist of Now
Transmutes the dross to WOW!"

Blessings to you…

No comments: