Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Kachina! The Wild West Offers a Challenging Welcome

After more than six soggy months in Sonoma County, California, I opted for the desert. I'd lived in Santa Fe for two years in the mid-90s and figured I knew the hot, dry drill. Except I didn't travel to Arizona last time, the driest, windiest place I've ever seen, or cross the Mohave while sick. Not exactly the premier combination for robust health.

So I've spent the last week living into a new meaning for "drying out": not from alcohol, but from lack of O2 and H2O! Whether I will remain in Prescott as intended remains to be seen. While I've long been an advocate of positive aging, my skin feels a decade older already! What a rant. I find it especially amusing that my April newsletter, What Shines, is all about amused surrender. My sense of humor evaporated along with my body moisture somewhere along Rte. 40E, but it's slowly rehydrating.

The impetus for my move at this juncture is the Source Force, a global gathering of lightbearers who'll meet in Payson (near the center of the state) April 13-16th. Facilitated by Soleira Green, whom I count among the handful of true planetary visionaries now, it promises to be "a breakthrough course for the evolution of collective consciousness," as she describes it. I'll recap the event afterwards, of course.

Despite my personal challenges in making this journey, celestially it couldn't be a better moment. Tomorrow heralds the Aries full moon. According to SouledOut.org:

"Aries is the beginning of the Spiritual New Year. The Light of Aries ~ The Light of Life Itself ~ is at the center of all beings. It opens us to new beginnings, to new cycles of emerging opportunities. This Light reveals how each of us may become a vessel for divine expression.

"The Aries full moon marks the Easter Festival, the first of the three major Planetary Spiritual Festivals. At the time of the Aries full moon, the moon is within the constellation Virgo, associated with the Holy Grail, the cup of communion. By tuning in and holding this energy, by being this vibration ~ we serve.

Meditation at the time of the Aries Full Moon

"We mentally link up with people of goodwill everywhere, as part of the united group channel through which the spiritual forces can become available. Affirming this channel, we stand poised united as one soul with our Spiritual Hierarchy. We hold the focus.

"Now we visualize a grid of light all over the earth that connects the light of every lightworker and each sacred energy vortex. This network serves as a conduit through which the heavenly blessings may flow through each of us and to the planet Earth."

No comments: