Monday, September 18, 2006

The Charge of the Light Brigade

Often in these evolutionary end days of life behind the veil, I've discovered that what I thought was a circumstance uniquely mine is, in truth, a symptom and symbol of what's happening energetically on a grand scale.

For instance: my cell phone has not been holding its "charge" lately. For at least a month, maybe two, it seems to lose juice almost as soon as I take it off the charger, or make a single call. Since I spent much of the summer camping on Mt. Shasta, a powerful energy vortex, I assumed the mountain was affecting electrical devices.

Except...a client in Minnesota reported her cell phone is behaving similarly strangely...and just this morning, a new friend in Ashland, Oregon, whose spare bedroom I'm staying in temporarily, said, "I need to charge my cell phone again...it doesn't seem to be holding its charge."

Extrapolating from my small sample size of three, lightkeepers all, I mused: perhaps this has to do with releasing the "charge" we all tend to carry around various issues, people and circumstances in our lives...and accepting our charge as midwives of the Light, so that we can most effectively convert energy! Reframing/renaming the phenomenon in this light just now gave me a real charge...

Blessings, dear travelers on the path Home to the One Heart.

No comments: