Sunday, April 17, 2005

The Eye of God

On Friday, as I was entering an all-weekend workshop called Eliminating Interference Patterns of DNA, a friend e-mailed me the "Eye of God" photo taken by the Hubble telescope in 2003. I'd never seen it before, and the image made me want to weep; it felt like a benediction of Universal Love.

Is it a coincidence that this weekend's vibrational healing work focused on unconditional love as one of the major keys to accessing universal energies for transformation?

And is it a coincidence that during today's partnered medical intuitive readings, the woman "reading" me saw an eye in my heart?

The God's Eye photo is said to come from a Sun-like star at the end of its life. Maybe when a star dies, we are finally able to see the Love that it was emitting all along. Our own Sun is still burning brightly, helping us to see the God/Goddess in each other right now.

No comments: